This position is closed
- Contract type : CDI
- Annual salary (min/max in €) : Depends on your profile
- Location : Paris
- Schedule : Full Time
- Start date : as soon as you are ready!
- Remote work : possible
- Posted since : 15/01/2019
Digicoop is a small team of 4 people: 3 engineers and 1 sales rep. We have created Kantree, a collaboration and work management platform.
We have a clear and ambitious goal: improve the daily life of teams in companies across the world by offering them the best tools for collaboration and work management.
Kantree is currently used by hundreds of teams around the world and most notably by some large French companies.
Digicoop is a bit unique as we are a cooperative startup (legally speaking - also known as a worker cooperative). We chose to organize the company horizontally as we think it encourages transparency when making decisions and during the daily life of the company.
In concrete terms, as in every SCOP, each employee is encouraged to become co-owner of the company. The long-term success of the company is our fundamental goal.
Our offices are located at 5 rue Richard Lenoir in the 11th arrondissement of Paris.
Your main goal is to grow and manage the Kantree community on social networks and via support channels and to create and publish content about Kantree on our website and elsewhere.
- Create rich content about Kantree and related topics
- Grow Kantree’s brand on social networks and on online medias
- Ensure high quality customer service via support channels
- Stay up to date about topics related to Kantree (collaboration, management, etc…)
- Write articles on our blog
- Write posts on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Manage the community on social networks: answer mentions, retweet, like, engage, …
- Contact online medias to publish articles about Kantree or related topics
- Record tutorial videos for Youtube
- Write help pages and tutorials
- Sort and answer messages coming from support channels
- Find potential influencers with who to collaborate
- Manage freelance writers if needed (for non english content)
- Potentially be present on trade shows
- Report about your work, measure your impact and propose path for improvements
- Attend and have a voice in strategic meetings
You will work autonomously on all these areas while integrating a welcoming team that will help you along the way.
We encourage initiatives and personal development. This position can evolve as a marketing manager if this path is of interest to you.
- You have already some experience in community management
- Fluent English and conversational French
- Good writing skills and a true sense of digital content
- Strong web and product culture
- Master of social networks